Friday, February 29, 2008

Keep it up Ladies!!!!!

I just had to share how great our business is!!! I just had my second show that was over $1,000.00!!! This is sooo awesome!! Don't you dare get discouraged! I have had my share of crappy parties, but the really awesome ones TOTALLY make up for those!! Encourage your hostesses, keep in touch with them, keep them motivated, motivate them to upsell their friends and family by doing a monthly special. For example, My March special is any hostess who has a $500.00 party or more will recieve their regular 10% and in addition they will receive 2 free shells or one free shell and a free organizer. This gives them a goal and something to motivate them to do really well, not just moderatly well! Good luck ladies and stay motivated!! I just made 400.00 on one party!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, Amy, that's awesome! I think I need you to train me on sales techniques. Thanks for the good ideas, I think I'll use your March hostess idea!

MicheBagShows said...

Nice job Amy!!! I'm sure everyone would love to hear more details on how you do what you do. For anyone who doesn't know, Amy worked with Michelle to create the hostess packet, so those ideas come from people who know what they're talking about!! Keep it up :)